1.18.2012

Dear Future Husband ...

Dear Future Husband,


I believe in fairy tales. 
I believe in happily ever after
I believe in my prince charming (you) and the man of my dreams (you again!) 
I believe in finding a light at the end of the tunnel. 
I believe in kisses that can wake me from a deep sleep. 
I believe in you fighting for me. 
I believe in conquering your enemies.
 I believe in finding out who you really are. 
I believe in getting extremely lost in the woods.
 I believe in getting help from your friends. 
I believe in millions of sky lanterns dotting the sky. 
I believe in dancing and singing.

I believe we have a spectacular fairy tale. 
I believe that you're my knight in shining armor, and I'm your damsel in-not-so-much-distress. 
I believe that you can help me through anything. 
I believe that you can rely on me and be yourself. 
I believe we can conquer worlds together. Hand in hand. 
I believe that we can have a marriage more beautiful than our wedding. 
I believe that you're not perfect, and neither am I - but I believe we still love each other in all of our weaknesses.

I believe in waking up in the middle of the night to you stroking my hair. 
I believe in giving you butterfly kisses. 
I believe in raising a family together. 
I believe in you being my strength in my trials. 
I believe in supporting you when you're just too tired to deal with it all.

I believe in growing old together and still looking at each other with adoration.

I believe in you.
I believe in me.
I believe in us.

I believe we're going to be the most stunning Mr & Mrs this world has seen.

I love you future husband.

Love,
Hailey

And they lived happily ever after.


No comments:

Post a Comment