8.22.2012

Dear Future Husband

Dear Future Husband,

T minus 28 days until we are married!
Eeeeeeeeeee.

Thank you for being so patient with all of our wedding planning.
Thank you for giving your input on small details that don't really matter, but for one reason or another I can't make a final decision. 
Thank you for being so calm, cool and collected when I go bridezilla and have panic attacks.

Thank you for working hard so we can go on the most amazing, fun honeymoon of all time ever!
Thank you for loving my wedding dress.
Thank you for indulging me and talking about our future children's names. 
Even if we have differing opinions on them ...

Thank you for being so helpful with my new big girl job, internship and last semester at BYU.
Thank you for making me smile and laugh, especially when I'm stressed.
Thank you for still loving me when I'm hangry or "full of hate."

I can't wait to be with you for always.
We're going to have an amazing life together.

Hailey


1 comment: