5.31.2011

Summer Dreamin'

Since I'm now home I've decided to learn how to blog. (Summer Goal #21) Yaaaaaaaaay!!!
You'll have to be patient with me because I am learning. I'll post my summer adventures here complete with random thoughts, musical discoveries, photos and what goals I've completed.

To start: MUSICAL DISCOVERY!!!
I was fortunate enough to spend the weekend with Matt H. and he showed me a remarkable opera his friend (Ryan H.) wrote and produced. I've spent the morning listening to the CD over and over again. (Deep Love Opera) I suppose I'll contribute to the cause and actually buy the CD instead of just listen to it on the site. I would just like to say that I am floored. The acoustics are great and how the "folk" genre is incorporated is stunning. I strongly suggest everyone go buy the CD and let your ears taste the delicious story that is portrayed.

Special thanks to Matt H. for introducing me to Deep Love.
"Your hand fits perfectly in mine ... and I barely pass as I find your lips pushed up against mine ... and I find I'm much more yours than mine ... if this how it feels to die ... than I will love you all my life..."

No comments:

Post a Comment