5.31.2011

Summer Goals

I plan on completing all of these goals and possibly adding more ...
Summer 2011 Goals
  • Win a goldfish at OremSummerFest (June 10-11)
  • Eat funnel cake in the Provo Freedom Days (July 1-4)
  • Kiss while fireworks are going (this one may be a tough one because I don't kiss random boys ... I may end up kissing Lili)
  • Play with sparklers
  • Hit up 7 Peaks and see how long I can float in the lazy river
  • Finish the Book of Mormon in Portugues
  • Learn how to dance
  • Bake through a Hershey's cookbook
  • Go camping
  • Longboard to the cemetery and visit Elise's grave
  • Re-learn "What I've Got" on the guitar (this past weekend I already started learning !!!)
  • Slow dance in the rain
  • Take Lili running
  • Learn how to blog (eh? eh?)
  • Keep an updated blog all summer long
  • Go biking in the canyon
  • Have a movie marathon (maybe a whole weekend without leaving the couch, only for food and the bathroom)
  • Re-organize my room
  • Find new music I ♥
  • Learn photography better
  • Learn Photoshop better
  • Go to a DJ Matt Hoffman dance party
  • Master the turntable on my iPhone
  • Beat one of Harry's high scores on his iPhone
  • Visit the beach
  • See Dredg in either Boise, or West Hollywood (yeah this is going to be a tough one...)
  • See HP #7 Part 1 (just because I haven't seen it yet)
  • Go to Harry's graduation (June 8th)
  • Bowl 3 strikes in a row
  • Stay up all night (until 6 am) doing .... anything
  • Get into a HUGE waterfight
  • Buy a new pair of TOMS
  • Give my Homecoming talk
  • Go to an amusement park outside of Utah (maybe possibly the same time as I see Dredg?!?!)
This is the list ... so far ... any help completing these would be HIGHLY appreciated. ^___^

1 comment:

  1. Happy to help with the following: =)
    -Any dancing
    -Harry Potter 7
    -Camping
    -Photography
    -Photoshop
    -Show you a REAL turntable... Haha
    -Huge Waterfight (I have all the necessary supplies)
    -ANYTHING involving fireworks
    -I am also a fan of all hours anythings. (Particularly at Walmart or driving aimlessly around town... =) lol )

    Just hit me up!
    -Steve

    ReplyDelete