10.16.2011

Dear Future Husband ...

Dear Future Husband,

Thank you for respecting me.

Thank you for respecting my opinion and views; and not trying to change them or force me into other ways of thinking.

Thank you for respecting me enough to not push me to do anything I'm not comfortable of doing.

Thank you for respecting the fact that I'm a daughter of God and not trying to violate that.

Thank you for respecting my family and loving them and all their quirkiness.

Thank you for respecting others and not put them down.

Thank you for teaching me about respect and helping me do better in that area of my life.

Thank you for respecting my major and career choices.

Thank you for respecting my wedding ideas.

I'm incredibly lucky to have such a great man who will soon be apart of my life.

Love,
Your someday future wife Hailey


No comments:

Post a Comment