10.13.2011

Highlight of my best friend

ATTENTION blog readers!!! Yesterday while I was laying in bed at 1:15am just thinking I realized that I truly have the greatest friends in the world. They let me call at midnight to get advice, tell me I'm being ridiculous (when I am), hug me when I'm sad and end up getting pulled over with me. For all that I've decided these next few weeks everyday on my blog I'll be doing a highlight of the amazing people in my life. Be looking out for your post!

The first person I want to highlight is this girl:


Kailee Thompson Webster
Kailee's been my best friend for as long as I can remember. We went to Vegas together in 8th grade and burned down a hotel (basically). We've had countless sleepovers, late nights, sneaking out of my house at night and ditching class. She's short and blonde but don't let that fool you. She graduated from UVU in Exercise Science completely DEBT FREE. But sorry guys she is married and expecting her first baby Webster sometime in April. 

Qualities I admire in her: 
  • She knows how to empathize with you in any situation. 
  • Extremely intelligent
  • Strong willed
  • She gets crazy if you hype her up on enough energy drinks
  • Amazing chef!!!
  • A rock in the gospel
  • Fantastic wife but even better best friend
  • Patient
  • Understanding
  • She gives great real world advice
  • She'll curl your hair when you just can't do it
  • Rocks out to Taking Back Sunday
  • Comes off as a sweet girl ... but sometimes secretly licks you
Some of the most recent amazing Kailee love to me include these texts: 
"Boys are bomb remember? At least until you find the right one."
"Friends are better, boys come in second."
"You'll find a boy I promise, sometimes you have to go through some dumb ones to find the good ones and it stinks but I'll be here for you until you do. :)"
"I love you lots and I'll take care of you until I can find a guy that can do it almost as good as me."

I love you Kailee! Thanks for always having my back and being the best friend a girl could as for.

1 comment: