11.21.2011

Dear Future Husband ...

Dear Future Husband,

It's time for the holidays. I mean the important holidays ... Thanksgiving and Christmas!
I love the feeling and atmosphere that inevitably comes with the holidays.
I love Thanksgiving. I love the food that is so well prepared.
As you know my favorite Thanksgiving food are the yams with marshmallows on top. I love that when we make our first Thanksgiving dinner together you'll make sure the marshmallows are toasted just right.

I'm thankful for you future husband.
I'm thankful for your kindness towards me. I'm thankful for the patience you have with my short comings, and how you still love me despite my follies.
I'm thankful for your testimony. I'm thankful that I know at the end of the day you rely on the Lord and we can turn to Him together.

I'm thankful for how fun loving you are. I'm thankful that we have fun together and laugh. I'm thankful that we can be silly and you still give me that look of pure adoration and love.
I'm thankful that you have "that look". The one you give me when we cuddle, or when you really feel love for me.
I love you future husband and I'm incredibly grateful to someday have you in my life forever.

With a thankful loving heart:
Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment