11.24.2011

Gratidão


Good morning readers! It's a bright wonderful day of Thanksgiving.
What a fabulous holiday where we get to relax, be lazy and eat until our jeans don't fit!

Before we all go off and eat double our weight in mashed potatoes I would like to share a few things that I'm thankful for this 2011 year:

* My fantastic family
* My little brother serving a mission
* My handsome Chad
* My job with the ME's
* That I'm getting an education at BYU
* My health
* My body that works well and doesn't have any severe problems
* The gospel
* My crazy friends
* My talents that I need to develop more
* Every opportunity that knocks at my door
* Laughing
* Snowboarding
* iPhone
* Flannel PJ pants from Old Navy
* People who go to school for 8 years to become doctors and surgeons who can cut into my knee and make it work better
* Bubble gum pink nail polish
* Chocolate covered cinnamon bears
* The ability to think for myself
* The fact that I'm an independent outspoken young lady
* Smiles
* The prophet Thomas S. Monson
* Lili
* Kissing
* Hugs
* Peanut butter, chocolate chip cookies
* Magazines
* Super thick mascara
* Dubstep
* The "never-ending list"

My list would continue into the eternities ... but I am so thankful for all the wonderful things in my life, and for lack of a better word the blessings I enjoy. 
Happy Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

  1. can't stand how much i LOVE the title of your blog (remind me to tell you a story about "here comes the sun")...and it seems your posts are indicative of just that. so sunny. thank you!

    ReplyDelete