2.03.2012

His name is Chad ...

Months ago, Nov. 3, 2011, I published a post titled, "Boy, Guy, Man errr ... guy." It was about an extremely smoldering guy I had gone on a few dates with. At this point we weren't "officially BF/GF" but I knew that I wanted nothing more then to be hand-in-hand with him while he said, "this is my girlfriend - Hailey."


That post was published minutes before I headed over to that "guy's" house. Well, lucky for me that very same night handsome, smoldering guy became handsome, smoldering boyfriend!!!


We laugh, a lot ... mostly at the stupid things I do and say ...
He is patient and doesn't yell at me when I'm trying to learn how to drive stick ...
He not only puts up with my Sunday wilds, but he engages in them ...
When I'm sick he cuddles with me and watches Finding Nemo without one word of complaint ...
He takes me on fun and exciting adventures, like making s'mores with a tiny aluminum can fire ...
He takes notes for me when I'm finishing an article ...
He's super fun to be with and loves my cupcakes, so much so he feels the need to shove them in my face so I can fully appreciate my own baking ...


He goes to Sunday dinner at my parent's ...
He writes to Elder Nickell ...
He gives me solid advice I know I can trust and follow ...
He gives me kisses on my forehead ...
He makes me laugh with his clever humor ...
He is a gentleman and opens doors for me ...
He makes time to see me, which is huge considering our crazy schedules ...
He holds my hand ...
He plays the piano absolutely amazingly ...


 All in all Chad Spencer (and I say this with humility) is the most gorgeous, kind, fun, sweet, patient, intelligent,  funny, talented, creative, stunning man I've ever met.

I.am.the.luckiest.girl.ever.


Eu amo aquele homem bonitão.

1 comment: