7.28.2011

Dear Future Husband,

Dear Future Husband,
I love you. I do. I love you more than life.
I've spent some time thinking about my qualities and who I am and who I need to be to make sure you're happy to spend forever with me.

As you know I'm an average girl. Brown hair (not gorgeously highlighted ... simply brown), plain brown eyes, 5'10" (a little tall for girls I know), my two front teeth are slightly too large, my legs are a bit long, I have a soft stomach and not some sexy six pack, I'm an ok student who wants a Master's degree of some sort ...

... I get moody and can go from "bubbly and bright" to "sad eye'd" in an instant, I'm impatient, I'm not the A-typical Utah Valley-"perfect"-LDS-girl-who-makes-dinner-and-cupcakes-every night, I sleep longer than I should, I sometimes fight with my mom, I listen to music that may or may not have a few palavrãos, sometimes I get overwhelmed with who I am and who I want to be ...

... But ....

... I'm passionate and persistent, I always put my very best effort in, I never procrastinate, I will not judge people because I've been there and know how hard it is, I am always smiling (even when I'm in pain), I work hard, I sing my heart out in the shower and car (when I'm alone or with you), I fight for what I know is right, I will always believe in this: LDS and will never deny it, I will strive everyday to be the most superb wife and mother, I empathize with others, (I know big words like empathize!), I truly and wholeheartedly believe in Happily Ever After, I laugh, my dreams and ideas are my goals, I support you in all your endeavors and wishes, you're the # one man in my life and I will always treat you like such.

So even though society tells me I'm not good enough for you because I don't look like this:

This is me:
and you love me, and I love you ... that's why we will have our ...

Happily Ever After

1 comment: