7.20.2011

Starry Eyed on meds

First off I am so sorry for the lack of blog-age. I've been down since surgery with a fever, infection and all together grossness. But I am back and will keep blogging for my small but loyal blog followers. ^___^

Surgery pixxxxxx: Yaaay or Gross?

When I woke up
 Awesome new knee

 Pain killers make me smiiiiiiiiiiiile.

Also I am just falling ever so in love with Dubstep everyday. I never get bored and I always seem to find some new filthy or chill song I love. 
For the full effect listen with your bass turned all the way up!

Dubstep is never disappointing to my ears.

Are these my pain killers talking?
I was thinking about how everyone is looking for "The One." 
I have a list of 10 Must Have's and 10 Can't Stand's (for the list txt me), however I've been thinking, "Hailey are you being too picky?" Where do you draw the line at where "The One" MUST have this thing or where you can give a little? 
For example: I really don't like it when guys swear. But lets say that someone's working on it and he slips every once in a while. Where does it become a deal breaker? Where does it become me settling? Also what about those people that are just fun for a NCMO but then you find yourself falling for them? Then it's too little too late because you already put out and they're not thinking of anything else but fun. What if you really want to fall-in-like with someone, but just can't? Do you feel guilty for not falling head over heels or do you just swallow the fact you spent X amount of time on someone you never had real feelings for?
"I'm the hero of the story.
Don't need to be saved."

 


No comments:

Post a Comment