8.25.2011

Orem Owlzzzzz

Last night I had the awesome opportunity to go to an Orem Owlz game with Harry and Amy. It was a great night, not the game but everything that was going on around us. Let me illustrate.
Harry makes me laugh ... a lot ...
Story: That guy in the white came with the girl behind him in the sleeveless dress. He spotted another girl and moved and sat with the other chick in the pink.
 Yeah he totally left his date hanging ... 
Harry "date gone wrong" plank
 This is just to demonstrate why we don't drink ... because we'd look completely ridiculous!



Cutest couple ever? Yes.

 The whole game Harry kept saying, "I want a ball!!!" Every foul ball he got revved up to catch it but was beat out by 6 year olds. He turns to me and says, "go flirt with the baseball players and get me a ball." Well the game continued, the Owlz continued getting their butt's handed to them, and we continued discussing whether or not I'd go talk to the players to get a ball for Harry. Long story short Amy and I walked over to where the players were sitting and I say, "hey guys ... you know those girls sitting behind us? (there were a bunch of girls behind us) well they said they'd give you their numbers if you gave them a ball." The only intelligent player (#47 the starting pitcher) said, "oh dang we don't have any balls." The other players though of course started looking around saying, "a simple solution to a simple problem!" Then one of the players handed me a ball. I looked at him and smiled sweetly, "thanks." Then as Amy and I were walking away #47 said, "those two girls just played you guys!" I tossed Harry his ball and we booked it out of the park. BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER!!!

After being drained and famished from watching such an intense sport we decided to hit up Chilis. It was delicious and fun until we noticed about 20 guys walking in ... the Orem Owlz team. We then spotted the 7 players we "played" and they made eye contact with us. I quickly looked away as Amy and I started laughing nervously. They knew it was us as their chatter turned to us. We paid the check quickly and bounced.

Em fim ... one of the best nights ever? Yes. Thank you Orem Owlz.


No comments:

Post a Comment