12.01.2011

Petition

I have about 16 credits left until I graduate BYU.
12 of them will be completed this coming semester, one more in the summer then ..... the last class ..... a tiny 3 credits in the fall semester of 2012! What?!? No, no way am I waiting to graduate, staying in Provo for ONE CLASS!!! My solution? I'm petitioning to take that one class this next semester instead. 
I was told, "no one's appeal has ever been granted, you're not an exception." Well that just pushes me even more and gives me more drive to petition and get into this class. Thank goodness I have my parents and gorgeous boyfriend to help.


Which brings me to the point of petitioning. 
Petition is sort of like pleading for a cause or thing you desire.


It's more then asking ... it's almost like begging.

(WARNING ... this is going to get spiritual)


In most cases petitions deal with the government and there is drama, drama, drama!!!


However ... we can petition someone who is greater than all the government's and the BYU Communications Department combined ... His name is God.

If you don't know God you can find out who He is here:Who is He?

For those of us who DO know Him we are very privileged. We can bring a petition to Him for any problem, situation or case. Is it not incredible to think that even when our petitions are turned down in this earthly state; that we have Him who is mightier than all to veto that decision.

In my quest of petitioning to take this class I know who I'm going to petition to FIRST. Because He's my biggest ally and with Him on my side, I know I'll get into that class.



No comments:

Post a Comment