5.11.2012

Dear Future Husband,

Dear Future Husband,


I would like to thank you for being a strong and worthy priesthood holder.
It is so comforting to know that if I need a blessing at any time I can turn to you.
I love knowing that if something happens to one our future-someday children, you can call upon the power of the priesthood and help them.
I love thinking that through the priesthood you help others as well.
Thank you.


I would like to thank you for rescuing me from my daily challenges.
They may seem small and insignificant to the world, but they are mountains to me.
I love knowing that if I freak out because my skin is a little blotchy, you'll be there to make me feel better.
Your reassuring smile. A sweet hug. A tender kiss.
Thank you.


I would like to thank you for always building me up.
There are some days when all I can do is pound myself into the dirt.
I love knowing that you will lift me up and remind me of the good things.
I love thinking that even at my lowest points you can still see the light in me, and you bring that out.
Thank you.


I love you my future-someday husband.
I can't wait to be your future-someday wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment