5.03.2012

6 months ...

6 months of smiles ...
6 months of laughter ...
6 months of kisses and hugs ...

6 months of telling you my doubts ...
6 months of you telling me your dreams ...
6 months of Modern Family ...

6 months of opening up my entire heart ...
6 months of you holding me while I cry ...
6 months of getting a tummy ache because I'm so excited to see you ...

6 months of talking about our future ...
6 months of tickle fights and Sunday wilds ...
6 months of cuddling close to hear your heart beat ...

6 months of you getting out of your car at red lights to come kiss me in mine ...
6 months of being excited for my new iPhone apps ...
6 months of lower lip biting ...

6 months of like-like turned love ...
6 months of your smile ...
6 months of me knowing I want 6 more with you ...









No comments:

Post a Comment