5.17.2012

Summer 2012 Goals

Ladies and Gents!

Remember my summer 2011 goals? Well let me tell you that last summer was freaking awesome!!! Seriously, it can be counted as one of my most fun summers ever. 
Things contributing to that include, but are not limited to:
  • No work (until the end of July)
  • No school
  • Harry was home
  • Crazy awesome adventures with crazy awesome friends
  • Knee surgery (challenging, but fun)
This summer may be a tad bit harder to complete everything my heart desires.
Things contributing to that include, but are not limited to:
  • Working full time 40 hours a week
  •  Summer semester June 18 - August 6
  • Harry is in Taiwan
With said "challenges" I still am out to make this summer epic.
So without further ado here are my Summer 2012 goals!!!

Summer 2012
  • Go to Vegas
  • Go to Colorado
  • Go boating
  • Eat funnel cake at the Provo Freedom Days
  • Kiss under fireworks
  • Fly a kite
  • Grow a garden (this is already underway)
  • Get a nice, new, blingy piece of jewelry
  • Plan a big event
  • Go on the big, long, orange slide at 7 Peaks
  • Read the Bible
  • Go camping
  • Make S'mores
  • Do well in my classes
  • Mountain Biking
  • Have a movie marathon, maybe a whole weekend without leaving the couch only for food and bathroom.
  • Go to the beach
  • Sleep under the stars
  • Get into an EPIC water fight
  •  Get ice cream from an ice cream truck
  • Cook a 5-star restaurant worthy dinner
  • Eat French Toast at Magelby's
  • Go backpacking
  • Hike timp
  • Go to sliding rock
  • Run a 5k
  • Go scootering
  • Go rock climbing
  • Go to a concert at the Red Rock Amphitheater
  • Lay in a hammock
There you have it. My epic 2012 summer list. Of course I will update my blog with my adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! "CHECK!" on number one-thanks for coming down! Evy

    ReplyDelete