6.20.2012

Dear Future Husband,

Dear Future Husband,

I know who you are.

I've never been so sure about anything before.
I have all the confidence in the world that you are my future husband.

I sit here and look at this ring on my finger and I know who you are.
How strange is it to think that after searching for all these years, here you are.
Standing in front of me.

I know your likes and dislikes.
I know your strengths and weaknesses.
I know when you're happy and sad.

I know who you are.

While I freely admit, I don't know everything about you.
But I do know that you're my future husband.

The one who's going to see me when I'm sick.
The one who's going to see me cry.
The one who's going to make me laugh.
The one who's going to commit to be with me forever.
The one.

Future husband, thank you for loving me.
Thank you for finally appearing in my life.
Thank you for be patient all these years waiting for me to find you.
Thank you for getting down on one knee and making your status as my future husband official.
Thank you for understanding that I will call you "hubby."
Thank you for being my future husband.

I can't wait until that day in September when "future" will be gone and you'll just be my husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment