4.24.2012

Perfect Man

It has come to my attention that perfection doesn't exist.
It won't exist either in this lifetime. It is something that we will be striving for throughout our entire lives.
To reach that goal of perfection is just not something that can be accomplished on this earth.

That means that I'm not perfect. That also means that the perfect man doesn't exist.

However, I know one man that gets pretty close to perfection in my mind.




C.M.Spencer is as close as perfection gets for me.

He is very loving and cares about how I feel.
He helps me figure out solutions to my problems and how to accomplish them.
He buys the flavor of ice cream that I like.
He holds my hand when we drive.
He wears cologne that makes me want to cuddle in closely to smell it.
He is patient and teaches piano.
He is knowledgeable and teaches Sunday School.
He dreams big and loves bigger.
He tries his hardest to be the very best man he knows he can be.

And I find that even in all his imperfections it's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment