12.23.2011

Dear Future Husband ...

Dear Future Husband,

Merry Christmas!!!! 
Well ... almost.

Maybe next year we'll be celebrating together? If not that's fine, I'm still waiting patiently as ever.

This Christmas is a little odd, seeing how my second best friend (you are my first) Harry is in the MTC. Christmas feels a little pointless without him.

The traditions that I want to celebrate with you year after year, and someday with our children are the following:

  • Opening PJ's Christmas Eve and wearing them
  • Reading the birth of Christ in the Bible Christmas Eve
  • Buying gifts for the less-fortunate and donating them to secret santa or angel tree
  • 4 gifts (this will be great for our future children) something you want, something you need, something to wear, something to read
  • Leaving cookies and milk for santa
  • Waking up to open presents
  • I'll make something yummy and sweet for breakfast

Someday future husband I want to wake up lying next to you, kiss you on the cheek and say "Merry Christmas Love." Then we'll walk out into our small family room with our tree all decorated and presents underneath. We'll empty our stockings with care first, and laugh at the great stocking stuffers. Then we'll exchange gifts for each other, and see what santa brought. We'll sit cuddling, me with my messed up hair and make-up less face, you in your glasses. You'll look deep into my eyes and say, "you're so beautiful (and you'll mean it with all your heart) kiss me and say 'Merry Christmas'." 

One day, someday, maybe our Christmas together will be divine.
Until then I'm still waiting, hoping, wishing, praying that someday you'll be mine and I'll be yours forever and all time.

Love,
Hailey


1 comment: