12.13.2011

Social Awareness Experiment ...

With finals making this week seem never-ending I decided to experiment with the students on campus. I saw a flyer like this on Pinterest ... with a few minor changes I made a few of my own. 

Then what did I do? I posted them all over campus - the WILK, library and testing center (I had permission ... which was A LOT more difficult then it should have been. Seriously WILK admin ... LET ME SPREAD JOY!)


Goal: help students who were studying, finishing tests and socializing realize life is great, and bring a smile to someone's face. 

Result: I walked by two of the flyers today and they had many of the tags that were taken. Also on overheard @ BYU someone posted this, "to the kind soul who posted the fliers around campus that say 'Take What You Need' thank you, you saved me this week." 
Win for mankind. 
^______^
Social awareness change? Check
Studying for Accounting? Ummm ...


 ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment