12.10.2011

Obsessed

Yes I know I should be studying for my fatal accounting final ... but instead I want to let you all know the things that I am OBSESSED with at the moment ...

This song:

I Dubstep

&

This wedding ring: 



Good heavens it is GORGEOUS. Dear Future Husband - take note. 

&

Cake balls 


I made some the other night and I can't stop baking !!!

&

This talk by a very attractive President Uchtdorf


&

This square ring from Tiffany's ... ok so the one I'm actually obsessed with is the thinner one. But I can't find an image of it anywhere ... so if you really want to see it go to Tiffany's site - rings - page 6 - it's the small thin square one. 


&

This Youtube video of Where the Hell is Matt? Many think it's just a guy dancing in many different countries with people ... but I think it's so much more. For me it is a step in world acceptance and world peace. Sharing love, kindness and happiness through dancing. Inspired to say the least.


&

This book:


It's a beautiful story for any age.


Dressing up in ALL of my boarding gear (boots and board included) scooting around the house hoping it will snow ...


&

Sporadically seeing handsome boyfriend ... ok honestly I'm not obsessed with sporadically seeing Chad ... but any excuse to post a picture of his handsome self on my blog will be taken.



Dessert pizza


&

Sticking my iPhone/iPod in a bowl when I'm getting ready to amplify the sound. (It really works!)


&

My life. 
Ok is that too vain?
But seriously I am super blessed. 
I have amazing parents, and a fantastic little missionary brother.
I have a great boyfriend.
I'm getting an education at an amazing University. 
I've got health, happiness and love.
Even though I look like this with finals coming up:

I love life. And I'm obsessed.

Te amo.

2 comments:

  1. Love all of that except the part about finals :) you do have quite the amazing boyfriend, and the ring...wow!!!l love that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ren! I know, that ring is to die for ... maybe someday, maybe. ;)

    ReplyDelete