12.17.2011

Mimosa

Good morning!!!
Finals are done ... hence the reason I'm sitting in my bed blogging and eating Mint Patties for breakfast at 10:47am.

I was in the process of making my "Rock mix for Chad ... but not too rocking mix" (he's not too fond of my face melting Dubstep, but is sweet and will listen to it when I drive so I've decided to make a mix for my car that has his style music that we can listen to when he's with me ... ok sorry for the tangent ...) when I saw this cute saying :


 Awww presh! 
After spotting that many MANY more cute sayings were found ... here is a small portion of my findings. 







I would just like to comment on the one above. "Faith in God includes faith in His timing." Easier said then done right? This is one I struggle with. How many times I've thought, "Ahh why couldn't thing X happen at time Y?" We all have our own idea of what our life plans are, only to look back and laugh because it's not anything like how our life really is. I've learned that my life plans are NEVER the plans God has for me. I've learned to relax, take a deep breath and not only accept but enjoy the life God has planned for me ...









Yaaaaay for cute, precious, tender cuteness. 
♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment