9.04.2011

Dear Future Husband ...

Dear Future Husband,

I just got back from camping with a big group of friends.
I love camping.
If I could go camping every weekend I would. I love eating campfire food, dutch oven, s'mores, roasted Starbursts, hot dogs, even fish that we caught and grilled up. I love being out in nature relaxing and taking it all in. Is there anything more serene then laying out in the sun with your eyes closed, letting it's rays kiss your face, feeling a slight breeze running it's nails through your hair, listening and hearing the wildlife, or children laughing, or water lapping against the shore. I love the way you sit around the campfire just talking about anything and everything. I love how it feels when the campfire's dying down, as you sit there in silence looking up at the stars, seeing how small you really are when compared to the universe.

I love how you take me camping. I love that we can back-pack together singing camp songs. I love how we set up our tent together and roll out our sleeping bags. I love how we think we can conquer the highest peak and try to hike up it. I love how we go fishing and when I hook one how excited you get for me when I'm squealing in excitement. I love the way you look at me so lovingly with my rustled hair and makeup-less face ... and even then you love me all the same.

Future husband I'm glad you enjoy camping as much as I do and whoever you are, wherever you are, I look forward to all the adventure we will experience together.

Love,
Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment