9.22.2011

Thoughts to think while you're thinking about thinking

To my small band of followers:

I'm leaving to Vegas for the weekend ... you know what that means? Spectacular post with pictures when I get back!!! But for now I want to leave you with a few thoughts to think about while I'm getting my suntan on in Sin City.

Thought 1: Remember how easy life was in grade school? When Billy passed Sally a note in class that said, "Will you be my girlfriend? Circle Yes or No." So simple. Why can't relationships be that simple anymore? Now it's all games, the "play-hard-to-get," the "I'll-wait-at-least-2-hours-to-text-you-back-so-you-don't-think-that-I've-been-sitting-here-all-day-waiting-to-hear-from-you," the "we-can-cuddle-but-it-won't-mean-anything," the "let's-just-be-friends-with-benefits," or the all classic yet so hurtful, "wow-you're-so-amazing-and-I-hope-I-can-one-day-find-someone-just-like-you ... but not you."

Thought 2: Thinking about thought 1 if a guy passed me a note in any class that read "Will you be my girlfriend? Circle Yes or No." I would circle yes and it would probably be noted as the most adorable way any guy has ever asked me out ... ever.



Thought 3:


Thought 4:
Thought 5:

Thought 6:

Thought 7:

Thought 8: (guys if this is you don't let her go, call her right now ... I mean it ... yeah you call her)

Thought 9:

Thought 10:

Thought 11:

Thought 12:

Thought 13: (Oh Optimus knows what he's talking about)

Thought 14:

Thought 15:

#iluvuguys

2 comments: