6.25.2011

7 Peaks Summer Goal = COMPLETED

Summer Goal: Go to 7 Peaks and see how long I can float in the lazy river.
How it happened: Thursday I went to 7 Peaks solo and got my lazy on.
How long was the lazy ride? I only lasted 45 minutes because I didn't have anyone to talk to on my single inner tube.
Lots of people? Tons!
Goal completed and counted as a success? Completed yes, but success not really.

But wait! Friday Kailee decided to go for round 2 with me.


How it happened: Friday, went with best friend Kailee T. 
How long was the lazy ride? Oh we got our lazy on for about 3 hours. It was a lot better having someone to talk to in our double inner tube!
Lots of people? Actually this time no.
Other comments: We switched from the lazy river to the wave pool a few times. I realized how horrible I am at putting on sunscreen. We ended our 7 Peaks day with going on the new racing body slide. 
Goal completed and counted as a success? It was already completed but now I count it as a success!


A little nervous about being solo.

All the pretty people there.

My objective: Lazy River

Feeling a little let down that I only lasted 45 minutes.

Amazing sky I was looking up at.


Peace out 7 Peaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment