6.27.2011

Magnum

Last night I was supposed to go on a midnight ice cream run with Harry.
I got caught up in the movie Red at friend Allen B.'s house.
So this morning at 9 am (after going to bed around 3 am) Harry comes into my room and sweetly whispers, "Can we go get ice cream now?"
How could I say no? I got up and off we went in search of the Magnum ice cream bars.

Side note: When I was in Australia I fell in love with Magnum bars. We ate them everyday and when I came back home I was so sad the USA didn't have them. Then I went to Brasil and lo' and behold they were there again! Then I return home and I started seeing Magnum commercials ... here in the USA!

Back to the adventure.
We go to our #1 grocery store: Harmons, this is what we saw...
All the boxes were gone!!!
We then drove to store #2: Smiths, here is what we got: 
 I thought, "oh yeah this is good." But Harry said, "No Hailey we need the Carmel Magnum's." Smith's only offered us the plain vanilla and dark chocolate. So we continued onward in search of Carmel Magnum bars.
We drove to store #3: WinCo. To our dismay they didn't even carry Magnum ... but we DID get 24 Arizona Watermelon's for a very low price. $ I don't think Harry and I have ever been so happy.
 Continuning to store #4: WalMart. We got there and found the only boxes of Magnum they had were Almond. But ... they did have single servings of Carmel Magnum bars!!! We loaded up, self checked out, and went on our way home.


Just some P.S. pictures 
Harry and I at 2 am waiting for some punks to egg our house.

 Harry spoke at stake conference ... this was the back of his talk.


I have the best little brother, what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment