6.29.2011

Progress of my summer goals

I was thinking about my summer goal list last night and thought I would evaluate how I'm doing, where I can improve and what I've completed!!!

Summer 2011 Goals
  • Win a goldfish at OremSummerFest (June 10-11) COMPLETED 6/10/11
  • Eat funnel cake in the Provo Freedom Days (July 1-4) It's coming up this weekend ...
  • Kiss while fireworks are going (this one may be a tough one because I don't kiss random boys ... I may end up kissing Lili) Yeah ... coming up this weekend as well ... :-$
  • Play with sparklers Soon ... very soon
  • Hit up 7 Peaks and see how long I can float in the lazy river COMPLETED 6/24/11
  • Finish the Book of Mormon in Portugues It's actually coming along well, I'm half-way through
  • Learn how to dance Well ... yeah ... I need to finish this before I get surgery.
  • Bake through a Hershey's cookbook Today will be mint brownies. ^___^
  • Go camping hmmmm not exactly but kind of ...
  • Longboard to the cemetery and visit Elise's grave I will do that early next week ... or tomorrow.
  • Re-learn "What I've Got" on the guitar it's getting there, you still can't tell what song it is though.
  • Slow dance in the rain everything's better in the rain ... I have yet to complete this goal ... but today it IS raining ...
  • Take Lili running I did this last night ... but I feel like I need to really take her for a good solid run.
  • Learn how to blog (eh? eh?) COMPLETED 5/30/11
  • Keep an updated blog all summer long currently achieving.
  • Go biking in the canyon shoot, I need to get on this one before surgery as well.
  • Have a movie marathon (maybe a whole weekend without leaving the couch, only for food and the bathroom) I can do this after surgery ... puuuuuuurfect.
  • Re-organize my room COMPLETED 6/11/11
  • Find new music I ♥ I feel like this is an on-going thing because everyday I find new music I ♥
  • Learn photography better mmmm ... anyone want to help me?
  • Learn Photoshop better see above !!! ^_____^
  • Go to a DJ Matt Hoffman dance party I hope this will be possibly before surgery or else I'll just look super lame standing there all night like a gimp. :(
  • Master the turntable on my iPhone oooh I am getting good, I just need someone to judge me on my crazy skills.
  • Beat one of Harry's high scores on his iPhone wow this is a lot harder than I thought.
  • Visit the beach possibly a family vacation or road trip to Cali?
  • See Dredg in either Boise, or West Hollywood yes I will see them 7/30/11 in Vegas, I just need a companion.
  • See HP #7 Part 1 still haven't seen it.
  • Go to Harry's graduation COMPLETED 6/8/11
  • Bowl 3 strikes in a row haha went bowling and didn't do so well ... will re-attempt this one.
  • Stay up all night (until 6 am) doing .... anything COMPLETED 6/4/11
  • Get into a HUGE waterfight not yet ... but I'm planning it ...
  • Buy a new pair of TOMS COMPLETED 6/10/11
  • Give my Homecoming talk will occur 7/10/11 ^____^
  • Go to an amusement park outside of Utah still not sure how this one will be completed ... but I'm in it to win it!
  • Read The Illustrated Man I still can't find it at the library. :(
  • Roast marshmallows COMPLETED 6/3/11
  • Get ice cream from an ice cream truck ok I haven't seen or heard an ice cream truck since I set this goal!
  • Write a short story COMPLETED 6/15/11
So it looks like I'm doing OK but I need some work. Any help is always welcome ... plzzzthnxxxpeaceluvbyeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment