6.11.2011

Meet Charles

SUMMERFEST!!!
Yesterday I had a SPECTACULAR time at SummerFest with my friend Chris S. We went on all the sickening, spinning rides. We caught part of a show, and we maybe ... possibly ... completed one of my goals to win a goldfish ...


We went with the book of 20 tickets.


First ride: Graviton!!!


 
 Tornado?  No that's weak.
Star Troopers? Yeah that's more like it!
Awesome ride ... Tilt O' Whirl. Thanks to Chris for knowing the physics of the ride we had a thrilling time.



 Did you know? Litter hurts.

 Here's the game that challenged us to win my goldfish.

The reason I was laughing so hard in this next video is because Chris threw the ball and not only totally missed but knocked all of our balls on the ground. It was hilarious, thanks Chris for the giggles.

 After about 36 balls we were feeling somewhat defeated and I was wondering if I would accomplish my summer goal of winning a goldfish at SummerFest ... but then ... I took a deep breath closed my eyes, made a wish ... and ...
 I won my goldfish! It only took 48 balls. We named him Charles Xavier Sovine Nickell.
 Look at that joy on my face ... joy of a child.

 We decided to finish off our wonderful day at the Zipper.



 Poor Chris was smashed into the cage, but it was well worth it.

 Charles at his new home.

Summer Goal: Win a Goldfish at SummerFest ... completed!
Thanks Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment