6.09.2011

Day with Alex and the start of a story

I am STILL sick ... but that didn't stop me from having a spectacular day with my best friend Alex Curtis.
I really feel that pictures can say more than words. 
I'll add any commentary I feel is needed.

Alex and I in the car.
 I brought my Kleenex so Alex didn't need to get me any.
 Jellybeans!!!
 He took me to Milagros a superb Mexican restaurant!
 I got the Green Chile Quesadilla ... delish.
 Alex and his "kill-hunger" dish.
 This beautiful piece of artwork was done by Alex's artistic uncle. He also does all the artwork inside of Bajios.
 We decided to go see X-Men, so we hit up WinCo to get yogurt pretzels.
 $1.98 a LB ... YESSSSS!!!
 All the pretzel choices. I chose the red, white and blue drizzled pretzels. (Far left)
 Went to Alex's and played Mario on the Wii, his couch is huge and ridiculously comfy.
 I left the pretzels in the car ... so they melted. Or as Alex said, "it looks like Spiderman died in the bag!"
 We thoroughly enjoyed the movie ... and our melted yogurt pretzels.
 Thanks Alex for the great day.
BUT WAIT ... THERE'S MORE ...
I've written a short story that I want to share with you. It's written in the form of journal entries. I don't want to give too much away but everyday I will post one more "entry" here on my blog. Soooo without much further adieu ... here's the first "entry."


<>
Dear Kylie,            June 8, 2011

It’s been a while since you’ve heard from me.
Me.
Do you remember? I know I may just be a memory at this point.
I want to start over.
Start over with you.
I cross my heart you’ll hear from me everyday.
Can we be friends again?
I’m going to take your silence as agreement.
            -Y

No comments:

Post a Comment