3.01.2012

30 Day Blog Challenge!!!

30 Day Blog Challenge:
Day 1 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


Here is the picture - it's me with all my sports press passes to get into the games.




15 interesting facts about me:
1- I'm Cherokee
2- I'm adopted
3- I'm an RM
4- I'm really a basketball fanatic
5- In the summer I prefer to spend 98% of my time outdoors
6- I really can't say "no" to dessert
7- I'm majoring in public relations
8- I can't spell very well
9- I board, but have this secret hidden desire to learn how to ski
10- I can bake anything, but cook nothing
11- My legs compose about 82% of my body
12- I wore a sexy uniform in high school, complete with a plaid skirt and knee high socks
13- My little brother is serving a mission in Taiwan
14- I really like turning on my music loud and driving fast through canyons
15- My favorite color is pink

No comments:

Post a Comment