3.12.2012

Day 12 - Three letters you wrote but never sent

Day 12 - Three letters you wrote but never sent

You celebrate all the most obscure holidays.
I celebrate the big 6.
But I want to thank you for brining me into that element of yours.
Thank you for showing me the beauty and fun in celebrating the small ones too.



I'm used to being absolutely adored ... maybe even worshipped.
So anything I said or did went.
I've never had someone brave enough to push back.
Thank you for being patient with me.
And teaching me how to "fight fair".
I've never fought, so I don't know how.
Thank you for being forgiving and letting go.



Even though I've got my girls.
And the one good guy friend.
My little brother.
And my parents.
You're still my best friend.
And I think I'm just realizing that.



No comments:

Post a Comment