3.20.2012

Day 20- What does your future hold/where would you like to be?

Day 20- What does your future hold/where would you like to be?

Oh man. This is a highly difficult thing for me to answer.
Not necessarily because I'm afraid of the future ... but because I want so much and there's a lot of unknown.
But let me try and tell you what I would like my future to be like.

School:

  • I would like to graduate Dec 2012 or April 2013, it depends on my internship ...
  • ... internship. I would like a paid one for this fall that will really help me develop my skills.
  • Keep up my 3.7 GPA (yes please).
  • Graduate with a job offer.
Relationships:
  • Continue writing Harry and I hope be a source of inspiration for him.
  • Develop a better bond with my mother and appreciate her more.
  • Continue on the fun and exciting path with handsome BF.
  • Learn how to be a better everything - daughter, friend, sister, girlfriend, counselor.
Self Development:
  • Keep at the dang guitar.
  • Get in shape and stay that way.
  • Learn to love my flaws and not self-hate.
  • Develop my mind and this new found passion of *gasp* classical music.
Spiritual:
  • Let my prayers be guided by the spirit.
  • Receive & recognize personal revelation more easily.
  • Fulfill my callings.
  • Be an example to those who know me.
My future is bright,
and no one can stop me
from becoming everything I
want, can and should be.


No comments:

Post a Comment