3.07.2012

Day 6 - how you're feeling in a creative way

Day 6 - how you're feeling in a creative way


It's not you, it's me.
Really it is.

I can't help that I hold my breath when you touch me for the first time that day.

I can't help that I'd sell my soul to the devil if it'd make you smile.

I can't help that my bed is lonely and it's hard to sleep without you.

I can't help that sometimes I'm insecure and get jealous - even though I'm yours.

I can't help that even with my mind flooded I can't open my mouth.

I can't help that I look forward to seeing you all day - even if it's only for two minutes.

I can't help that I blush when you kiss me because you're still the most handsome man I've ever seen - let alone been with.

I can't help that when people ask about you I rant and brag for a minimum of 15 minutes - without pausing.

I can't help that in my crystal ball of the future all that's there is your name.

Maybe it is you, and not me.
Really it is.



P.S. this is my newest guilty pleasure - these are so good they should be illegal.


No comments:

Post a Comment