3.07.2012

Day 7 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

Yes I already did post something today. But as handsome BF pointed out - I'm one day behind. Lucky you all get a DOUBLE post today!


Day 7 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you



This is a picture from my high school graduation.
That little blonde hair, blue eye'd boy is Elder Harrison Nickell.
He's my #1 fan and has had the biggest impact on me.
He's seen me in my darkest moments and helped pulled me through.
He's gone through more than anyone knows and always smiles.
He's the one person I could turn to at 3 am to go get a frosty and talk.
He made me laugh on a daily basis.
I miss that little man more than I let on.

Taiwan is lucky. 2011-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment