3.30.2012

Day 30 - LAST DAY!!!

Day 30 - A picture of yourself today and 5 good things that have happened to you since starting this challenge.

This is me at work today. I was helping the nerdy ME's with their capstone projects. Yessssss.


5 good things that have happened this month eh?
There's been a lot of good things that have happened actually, but I'll try and pull out my top 5.


  1. I was able to play with handsome BF more because he's on a break at Roadhouse. :)))))
  2. I went to Vegas and saw my ladies win the WCC tournament.
  3. Celebrated Pi Day and got to eat a large variety of pies.
  4. I got an 85% on my Music test, which is good considering classical isn't my thing.
  5. Tomorrow I'm going to SLC with handsome BF to watch conference with him.
And now my friends my 30 day blog challenge is OVER. It was interesting to say the least ...
Next blog update will be April 3. 
Until then.

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment