3.14.2012

Day 13 & 14 -Day 13 & 14 - A date you would love to go on & a picture of your family.

Day 13 & 14 - A date you would love to go on & a picture of your family.


I'm sorry I didn't post a new one yesterday. I was crazy busy all day and didn't get the chance. So here's a double today!


A date you would love to go on:
First - it would be with absolutely drop dead gorgeously handsome boyfriend.
Second - he would show up to my house with that smile of his and take me to some secluded spot up the canyon with a fire pit. (It would be warm as well, not freeze your face off cold)
Third - he would bring out a blanket and a picnic he prepared. We would eat, laugh and talk as the sun melted into the sky.
Fourth - he would start up a roaring fire where we'd roast marshmallows, then afterwards we'd lay down hand in hand and star gaze.
Fifth - he'd tell me a bunch of mushy love stuff and kiss me.
Sixth - we'd just lay there and enjoy it until it got late and then before we left we would light a sky lantern (it's kind of our thing) and make wishes as he held me tightly in his arms.
Seventh - we'd drive back to his apartment and cuddle until we fell asleep on his couch.


The end.
But quite honestly any date with him is perfect.



My family

No comments:

Post a Comment