3.29.2012

Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned?

Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned?

Haha that I hate blog challenges ...
This past month I've learned ...

... classical music isn't that bad ...
... anytime I hear this song: Best Love Song my heart drops because I miss Harry (he wanted it for his GF during the summer) ...
... I don't cry as much as I used to ...
... if you want to lose weight you can't skip meals, doesn't work ...
... life is all about your connections ...
... how my cheekbones standout on my face ...
... what's said in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot ...
... you never know how much you really have an impact on people, until out of the blue they call you ...
... sometimes growing up is fun ....
... but sometimes not ...
... med school is stressful, not just for the applicant ...
... I like hip-hop more than I thought ...
... self control is a life long quest ...
... whatever your mindset is will either make or break you ...
... I'm not that good at interviews ...
... *blanket statement* football players aren't very intelligent ...
... I need to dance more ...
... don't lose checks from BYU ...
... keep whipped cream faaaaaar from C.S. if he's in a mood ...
... my mom's the bomb.com ...
... I still use cool phrases like bomb.com ...
... be patient ...
... but don't wait forever ...
... my teeth whitening gel set at 15% is waaaaaaaay too much ...
... happiness is 90% determined by how you respond to certain things ...
... but if you find yourself still unhappy something's up ...
... going to a missionary's homecoming of whom you used to date, when you're engaged to another guy, then staying for lunch is weeeeeeeeeeird ...
... a good support system is everything ...
... I can look hot even with a ponytail ...

what will I learn next month?!



No comments:

Post a Comment