3.25.2012

Day 24 - Something you’ve learned.

Day 24 - Something you’ve learned

Well in my solid 23 years of life I've learned a lot.

I've learned that you should give your all in a relationship. Even if it doesn't work out you know you did your best. And if it does then magic happens ...

I've learned that eating right before bed will make your tummy ache in the morning ...

I've learned that if you only pray half-willing, God will only answer half-willling ...

I've learned that diet and exercise really are the keys to a healthy body ...

I've learned that the best makeup is a smile ...

... and that anyone who thinks you're not pretty with just that smile isn't worth your time ...

I've learned to live in the moment, and appreciate every small thing ...

I've learned that if you need to cry, then just cry ...

I've learned that if you're feeling down service makes you feel better ...

I've learned that ice cream and kisses make everything alright ...

I've learned to be open ...

I've learned that it's OK to miss somebody after being away 5 minutes or 5 months ...

I've learned that life is to be enjoyed and sometimes we make mistakes but that's the fun of it all ...

No comments:

Post a Comment