3.08.2012

Day 8 - Short term goals for this month and why

Day 8 - Short term goals for this month and why

Goal 1: Secure an internship for sp/su
Por qué? I need the experience to a) beef up my resume, b) earn some extra $$$, c) challenge myself.

Goal 2: Hit my fitness goal.
Por qué? Trying to get back to "pre-mish" body by the summer

Goal 3: Go to the temple and receive personal revelation
Por qué? I have some things weighing on my mind that I need help with. They're not bad, I just need some direction as to what my next step should be and where I should be heading.

Goal 4: Grow closer to "strikingly handsome" BF
Por qué? He's amazing and deserves to be my closest ally.

Goal 5: Shred up the mountain at least 3 more x's.
Por qué? I can never get enough of that cold air pounding my face as I sweep down the snow.

BONUS: funny vid of Harry ...

No comments:

Post a Comment